change Aadhar card mobile number online
|Currently SSUP portal is supporting update request for below languages|
1. You must have registered mobile number to update any of the above information in your Aadhaar using this update portal.
2. If you have registered mobile number with Aadhaar, enter your Aadhaar Number to get an OTP (One Time Pin) at that mobile.
3. Enter OTP and Captcha to login to the Update Portal.
4. Select the information you want to be updated /corrected. You can select more than one information to update in Aadhaar.
5. Fill the fields with the details to be updated in English as well as in Local Language.
a. If you are correcting your Name. Write full name without salutations/titles. For example do not write Dr. /Mr. /Col. etc
b. If you are correcting Date of Birth. Fill in Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format. You can update Date of Birth from Declared to Verified only once. In case your Verified Date of Birth is incorrect in the Aadhaar letter, you can get it corrected only once.
c. If you are correcting Address. Write complete address. The Aadhaar letter with updated address will be delivered at the given address only.
– In case you face any issues with the Pin Code and related data (State/District/Village/Town/City/Post office), contact UIDAI contact centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– To include Guardian/ Parent/Spouse Name as part of the address, select the Address correction option. Then select appropriate box in C/o details and enter the name of the person in the subsequent field. C/o details can be updated as a part of Address update.
It is not mandatory to provide C/O details while correcting you address in Aadhaar
– You are required to fill the complete address and upload supporting PoA even if you want to update/correct only C/o details. It is ok if C/o details are not mentioned in your PoA document.
6. Depending on the information to be updated, upload original scanned (with color scanner) copies of supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List. Refer Link for valid documents.
a. Name Correction/Update : Requires PoI listed in “Supported Proof of Identity(PoI) Documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections/Update”
b. Date of Birth Correction : Requires DoB listed in “Supported Proof of Date of Birth (DoB) Documents”
c. Address Corrections/Change : Requires PoA listed in “Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and Address”
d. Email ID,Mobile and Gender Change: No documents Required to be submitted for Mobile and Gender correction.
7. Review the data entered for correctness and completeness in English as well as in local language.
Note: Date of Birth will not appear in local language. Also any numeric values will not be transliterated in local language.
UIDAI will not make any corrections to the information in your request.
8. Submit the request. For future reference and tracking note down your Update Request Number (URN) carefully
|List of Valid Documents for Data Update|